The Bible says there's only one way to heaven.
Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." (John 14:6)
Nobody else can help you
"For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus." (I Timothy 2:5)
"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works, lest any man should boast." (Ephesians 2:8-9)
What you must do:
PRAY TO GOD IN YOUR OWN WORDS:
1. ADMIT you are a sinner, and that only the Lord Jesus can save you. (Romans 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;)
2. REPENT: be willing to turn away from sin and submit to God. (Luke 13:5 "I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.")
3. BELIEVE that the Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross and shed his blood to pay the price for your sins, and that he arose again. (Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.")
4. ASK God to save you. (Romans 10:13 "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.")
5. ASK Jesus Christ to be the Lord (take control) of your life. (Romans 12:1-2 "I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.")
If you really made Jesus your Lord (King), then act like it!
1. Read your Bible every day to get to know Christ better.
2. Talk to God in prayer every day.
3. Find a church where the Bible is taught as the complete Word of God and is the final authority.
4. Obey Christ's command and be baptized. (Matthew 28:19 "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:")
If you ask Jesus to come into your life, please let us know. You can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org